How to Play Roulette
If you are looking forward to a successful gaming experience, then you should know how to play Roulette like a pro. And whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, this tutorial brings you all you need to know about Roulette online. Our guide targets people who want to play and win – bringing you the rules, how to play steps, and even winning strategies.
Online Roulette Casinos
Easy step by step to Play Online Roulette
- Before you can even think of joining a casino site, you must know the rules of the game. This guide specifies them all below.
- After you’ve familiarised yourself with the rules and how the game works, you much choose your preferred casino site. This is no easy task, but fortunately, we have a guide dedicated to online casinos that you can visit.
- Lastly, you increase your chances of winning by learning all and applying strategies.
Learn The Roulette Wheel
The roulette wheel is an integral part of the game; what you will notice is that it has 38 numbers. The American variant has numbers One to thirty-six – and two zeros. The European version has numbers one to thirty-seven because its wheel only has one zero. It is affecting the house edge of each game, making the American version slightly easier to win. Non of these numbers are listed consecutively, in fact, they are deliberately out of sequence. And the colors of the numbers alternate between red and black.
The wheel and the ball spin in two different directions. And where your ball lands on the wheel will determine if you have guessed right and made a winning bet.
The Roulette Board
The roulette board is where you place your bets. Just like the wheel, there are numbers on the board, and they are in order of sequence.
Types of Roulette Bets
Now to make the best out of their playing experience, players should learn these advantageous roulette bets.
- Straight: Betting on a single number
- Split: Betting on two numbers adjacent to each other
- Trio: Bet on three numbers including a zero
- Corner: Betting on four numbers that come together at one corner
- Basket: Bet on two zeros and numbers 1- 3
- Street: When you bet on three consecutive numbers
- Low or High: This is a bet on numbers in a specific group – bets assume numbers will be in said group.
- Red or Black: Betting that your number will be any color.
- Even or Odd: Betting on that the number will be either.
- Dozen Bet: Betting that chosen number will be in specified dozen – (1 to 12)
Although France is the home of the roulette game, it produced two substantial variations that have become far more popular. But for many, French Roulette is still the game of choice; this version is similar to European Roulette. The only difference is an application of a rule – the La Partage Rule, which directly translated means to divide. What happens is if the wheel reaches a zero ( the European wheel has one Zero), the dealer will divide all the money on even bets and give one half back to the player.
Online Roulette Strategies – Play like A Pro
Now that you know how to play and what to expect from the game, players need to make sure they grasp how the bets work. This is how you become a pro at the game, here well know strategies for Roulette.
- The Martingale Roulette Strategy
- The D’alambert Roulette Strategy
- The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
- The James Bond Roulette Strategy
All of which is explained thoroughly in our leading online roulette guide, where you can also find all information on strategies.
How to Play Like a Pro
Playing like a pro is not just a manner of playing – it means knowing the game well and taking as much time as possible to practice. We want our American players to have a wholesome casino experience. And the only difference between a professional and an amateur is practice. We advise our players to practice and by playing free games and then when they are comfortable, transfer to online casino gaming.