Live Roulette Online
Live Roulette is the real-time live video version of the online roulette game. The ease and simplicity of online Roulette is one of the many reasons this is a casino favorite.
For those who enjoy the live casino atmosphere, Live Roulette is just the thing for you. All you do is choose your bets and wait for the outcome. Start playing live Roulette follow this guide and learn all you need to know.
Top Live Dealer Roulette Casinos
Why Play Live Roulette?
If you enjoy gambling at a brick and mortar casino for the atmosphere and wholesome casino, then you will enjoy live Roulette. You can interact with other players and the croupier.
Playing live Roulette is exciting and realistic and gives players the illusion of being at a brick and mortar casino.
How Live Dealer Works
Just like the live roulette casino experience, all you have to do is find a place on the table and start placing your bets.
The roulette wheel can seem intimidating to someone who has never played the game, but it is easy once you get a hold of things.
The basic rules and bets of Roulette remain the same in the live dealer version. The rules are simple and the right way to get you started:
- First, you must get familiar with the roulette table and wheel.
- The wheel consists of 38 or 37 numbers, depends on the variant you use
- If you play at an online casino, there is no live croupier that option is automated.
- Always pay attention to the table because that informs the placement of your bets
- Where the wheel stops and the ball lands is the result of the bets.
How to Play Live Roulette for Real Money
If you are intimidated by the thought of Roulette, you don’t need to be. The wheel and table just represent bets.
- Before the game can begin, you must decide on the bets and place your chips on the table accordingly.
- After everyone has opened their first bet, the wheel is spun, and players watch and wait for the results.
- After a short round of spinning, the wheel will halt. And then the results of your wagers will appear.
- If you are lucky and your bets produce a win, you can choose the payout option to take your money.
The Different Types of Roulette Systems
In terms of Roulette, different betting systems require unique approaches. Betting systems are a structured way to position yourself when you make bets.
Following a betting system keeps you safe from significant losses, and players can even end up with the same amount of money they had in the beginning. This helps you predict outcomes and avoid unfavorable ones. Here is the list of the betting systems.
- Reverse Martingale
No, it is not. Live dealer Roulette is just the same as Roulette at a brick and mortar. When you play Roulette at any of our recommended casino sites, then you are guaranteed fair and safe gambling.
Yes, you can. All our suggested casinos are for American players. They accept USD and most form of banking and transaction methods.
This is because you play against other players, unlike automated Roulette, which has a fixed house edge, and you play against the house.
Yes, you can. Some casinos offer players the opportunity to play for free, which means no wager and no fee. The only downside here is that you won’t get to take home your wins as you do at real money gambling.
Live dealer roulette is real-time online Roulette that is played through live streaming. The game is played at the online casino of your choice. All you need is a good internet connection and a device.