Skip to main content

Best Pai Gow Poker Games

Pai Gow Poker is a variant of Poker, sometimes referred to as the Asian variation. While Pai Gow is an existing favorite for many gamblers. This game offers an exciting alternative for anyone willing to try something new. Instead of using the traditional Chinese cards, Pai Gow uses the standard 52-day card deck.  Because it is a specialty game, it won’t be available on just any online casino. However, if you like to try new things and are interested in either Poker or Pai Gow. This game brings them together in an exciting new way.Pai Gow Poker

This casino game guide will help you learn all there is to know about this ancient Chinese game.  Firstly where to find casinos that offer Pai Gow. And most importantly, how to win at it because if you are playing for real money, you want to win.

Play at Pai Gow Poker Casinos

 

#1

$2500 Bonus

99% Payout

Rating: 4.5/5

Min Deposit $20

$5000 Bonus 99% Payout - Rating: 4.5/5
#2

$5000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$5000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#3

$3000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.6/5

Min Deposit $10

$7777 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.6/5
#4

$6000 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 5/5

Min Deposit $10

$3000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 5/5
#5

$5500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 4.7/5

Min Deposit $20

$2000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4.7/5
#6

$3000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$3000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#7

$10,000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$3,000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#8

$2000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.6/5

Min Deposit $10

$2000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.6/5
#9

$3000 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 4.7/5

Min Deposit $20

$3000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4.7/5
#10

$2500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 5/5

Min Deposit $10

$2500 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 5/5
#11

$2,500 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.6/5

Min Deposit $10

$7,777 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.6/5
#12

$2000 Bonus

99% Payout

Rating: 4.5/5

Min Deposit $20

$5000 Bonus 99% Payout - Rating: 4.5/5
#13

$12,500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 4.7/5

Min Deposit $20

$2,000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4.7/5
#14

$2,250 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 5/5

Min Deposit $10

$3,000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 5/5
#15

$2,500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 5/5

Min Deposit $10

$2,500 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 5/5
#16

$3,000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$3,000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#17

300% Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$3,000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#18

$7,500 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$5,000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#19

$4,000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$5,000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#20

$12,500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 4.7/5

Min Deposit $20

$2,000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4.7/5
#21

$2,500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 5/5

Min Deposit $10

$3,000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 5/5
#22

$1,000 Bonus

98% Payout

Rating: 4.9/5

Min Deposit $20

$3,000 Bonus 98% Payout - Rating: 4.9/5
#23

$2,500 Bonus

97% Payout

Rating: 5/5

Min Deposit $10

$2,500 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 5/5
#24

$3000 Bonus

99% Payout

Rating: 4.5/5

Min Deposit $20

$5,000 Bonus 99% Payout - Rating: 4.5/5
#25

$2,500 Bonus

99% Payout

Rating: 4.5/5

Min Deposit $20

$5,000 Bonus 99% Payout - Rating: 4.5/5
#26

$2,200 Bonus

99% Payout

Rating: 4.5/5

Min Deposit $20

$5,000 Bonus 99% Payout - Rating: 4.5/5

Best Pai Gow Hands

Here are all the potential hands Players could find at Pai Gow.

  • 5 Aces: 4 Aces plus a wild card
  • Royal Flush A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit. The highest card in this combination is the Ace.
  • Straight A hand made up of five cards of differing suits in numerical order (e.g. A, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • Straight Flush Five cards of the same suit in numerical sequence (e.g. 7, 8, 9, 10, J)
  • Four of a Kind Four Ace cards and a different card (e.g. A, A, A, A, X)
  • Full House Three of a kind plus a pair. (e.g. J, J, J, 5, 5)
  • Flush 5 cards that are of the same suit
  • Three of a Kind Three similar cards with two different ones
  • Two Pairs – As the name suggests, two pairs and a different card (e.g. 7, 7, 9, 9, X)
  • One Pair – 2 similar types of cards out of 5 (e.g., 5, 5, X, X, X)

How to Play Pai Gow Poker

How to play Pai Gow poker is pretty simple. Players need to understand the main difference between Pai Gow and Poker.  Unlike its predecessor that uses dominoes, this game uses cards. The player must try to get two poker hands. The aim of the game is for players to outwit the dealer by forming two stronger hands.

To kick-start the game, each player must start by making a wager according to the minimum amount set on the table. The betting options available are from 1 to 7, which is the same as the number of seats at the table. If you are playing at a casino online, then the number will be chosen using the random number generator. At a land-based casino, a dice roll will settle it.

The player must aim to have two hands against the banker.

To learn how to play this variant, you need to understand the difference between it and what inspired its birth, which is Pai Gow. Pai Gow is played with dominoes while Pai Gow Poker is played with a deck of 52 cards with a single joker.

Since this game merges the exciting game of poker with the oriental dominoes game, it’s the players’ aim is to make two poker hands, one with five cards and the other with two cards. This will be out of the seven cards each player gets. That hand combination must beat the dealer’s hand combination.

There is a hierarchy of hand combinations like in poker. If you want to give the game, a chance needs to understand the Pai Gow Poker rules, strategy, and different bets.

 

Pai Gow Poker – The Rules

 

 How to Win Pai Gow Poker

Everyone that plays casino games wants to do so to get lucky and win. And because we want the best for our American players, we provide you with the best strategy to beat the house. Our expert research has found that in the game of Pai Gow Poker for real money, one needs to study the odds. In the online game, a dealer has a 30% chance of winning with both hands every single time. A player has a 29% chance of winning with both hands. And a draw is likely to happen 41% of the time.

The first thing to remember is that Pai Gow Poker has a low house edge, especially compared to the rest of the casino games. If you want to beat the house, act, and think like the dealer, you must ask yourself what the dealer would do?

  • If the cards in your hand and you do not have a pair. Then you take the highest card in your backhand. Then your next two highest cards in the front.
  • In case you are dealt a pair, then keep it at the back of your hand. And then your two highest hands in front, this helps you beat the dealer.
  • If you are dealt with two different pairs, then divide them by placing one in each hand. You must place the highest ranking hand at the back. If you do the opposite of this, you will be fouling your hand.

Pai Gow Poker FAQ’s

1.      Is Pai Gow poker a terrible game to play in the casino?

No, it is not. Pai Gow poker is witty and fun. Players can enjoy the excitement of Pai Gow and the thinking from poker.

2.      What is the most played game in Vegas?

The most played casino games slots, this is the most famous casino game in the world. It is easy to play and has excellent winning potential.

3.      Do professional card players sort their hands?

Yes, they do, whether you play online and or live casino gaming. If you are playing, you get to sort your cards as part of discretion a play.

4.      What casino games can you play online?

You can play all types of games, including table games like Poker, Roulette and Blackjack and video games like slots.

5.      What are some of the more interesting casino games?

Interesting is subjective for everyone. Therefore people will find different things appealing for different reasons. Players should try a variety of games to find the one that works for them.

6.      How to win money in a casino?

If you want to win playing casino games, then the best way to go about it is to learn the game rules and strategy.