Video Poker Online
Video Poker is a combination of Slots and Poker is the most accurate description of this game. It is sometimes even referred to as “Poker Slots”, but the difference in this game is that it requires an element of skill. It is easy to play like slots but requires a little bit more thinking just like Poker. How it works is easy; players get to choose a hand. The options are made out of known combinations from the standard 52 deck card pack. Because of In Nevada the world’s largest casino market, more than 50% of the slot games there are dedicated to this game.
Video Poker with Friends
Mobile Video Poker – Best App
Mobile video poker is the game played on a mobile device. Compatibility with mobile is an essential part of any digital service. According to a study done by statistica 80% of internet access is done via mobile devices these days. Smartphones are so technologically advanced that they have the same functionalities as computers, with the added convenience of mobility. You can play on your phone while sitting at home on your choice
Therefore players can enjoy the games free download from our recommended casinos. Yes, the casino with apps offer downloads for free, all you have to do is check your app store or google play store for availability. If a casino does not have an app, they will have a mobile casino you can access via your browser in just a matter of seconds.
Online Video Poker – How to Play
Video Poker is a simple game to play. Players can just press a button to kickstart the game. And the dealer will release the cards. A player has to choose which cards stay and which go without seeing them. Then when the cards are drawn, and you can see your hands – a winning hand is any of the traditional poker hands. They will be explained below:
Video Poker Hands
Here are the hands available
- Royal Flush: A straight flush and it includes the following King, Ace, Jack, King
- Straight Flush: If you get five consecutive cards of the same suite for example 4,5,6,7,8
- Four of a Kind: For cards of the same rank such as Ace of hearts or Ace of spades
- Full House: Two cards of one rank and three of another rank such as 8 of hearts, 8 of spades, 6 of diamonds, 6 of hearts, 6 of spades.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit such as Ace, 10, 8, 4, 3, 2 of hearts.
- Straight: A mixed suit of five consecutive cards such as 2 of hearts, 3 of diamonds, 4 of clubs, 5 of spades, 6 of diamonds.
- Three of a kind: Three cards of the same rank such as 8 of clubs, 8 of hearts, 8 of diamonds
- Two Pair: Two cards of one rank and two of another such as 8 of diamonds, 8 of hearts, 7 of clubs, 7 of spades.
Video Poker Strategy
Video Poker strategy rules that will increase your chances of winning. We have a list of the best strategies, and if players use these. They are guaranteed better chances of winning.
- When the first cards are dealt with, and players must eliminate cards – always discard a single high card instead of two low cards.
- If you are four cards away from a straight royal flush, then you are better off break-it up to stand a higher chance at a full house.
- It is much better to play maximum bets – if this is too much for you, then move to a lower stake machine. This way, you can make maximum bets with a smaller budget.
- Also, start off by playing with free games first – use this as a practice round before playing with real money.
- Lastly, do not allow yourself to be discouraged by poor results; in the beginning, it will get better in the long run.
Play Video Poker Online
Instead of playing using a traditional slot machine at brick and mortar casino. Players these days have the option of playing online, which has more perks than live casino gambling.
Online gambling is significantly cheaper than going to a brick and mortar casino, where you have to spend traveling fees and probably fees on refreshments. Brick and mortar casinos establishments also have restricted operating times, while internet-based casinos are available 24/7.
When you play online you can access the game using your pc or even mobile which is convenient and easy.
Online Video Poker Real Money
Playing online video poker real money is not as hard as it seems if you follow the strategies, and most importantly, you must know the rules. Any US players interested in playing, the next step is to find a casino. For the best online sites, check the table on this page with a list of all the top rating safe online casinos.
Best Video Poker: Rules
Video Poker has many variations, and each variant of the game has its own set of rules and paytable. From the paytable, the set of winning hands will be listed
The paytables have five columns, and a player’s winnings depend on when the coins you have played. In other words, you will increase the chances of winning if you bet on more. This game has the added benefit of a high return rate, and you can see your return rate even before you play. Therefore we urge players to make maximum bets.
Types of Video Poker Online
As we mentioned, this game has variations. Players will find that the games differ from one machine to the other. Here are the different types of this game explained below
- Aces and Faces: This version is similar
- Jacks or Better: This variation is perfect for beginners. All players have to do if they want to win is get a pair of Jacks in hand.
- Deuces Wild: This game has low payouts compared to the rest, and it is best suited for more experienced players. In this variation, the two cards turn into wild cards.
Video Poker FAQs
1. What is the best video poker game?
There are too many options to choose from; therefore, we bring you the top 10 best video poker games.
- Deuces Wild
- Pick-em Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Triple Bonus
- Bonus Poker
- Triple Bonus
- Loose Deuces Wild
- Aces Bonus Poker
- Joker Poker
- Double Double Bonus
2. Can online video poker be beaten?
Yes, it is possible to beat the machine when playing online. A player can use strategy and skill to give them a playing advantage. And like with any other gambling game if it is your lucky day, you can win generously.
3. Can you cheat at online video poker?
Cheating at online video poker is possible in theory. If you are playing at a casino with reliable encryption that makes it safe and secure, and that uses an RNG (random number generator) then you it is too secure to hack.
4. Is Video Poker better than Slots?
This game uses more strategy and skill. It is only better to play if you like slots but want to think and prefer a mental challenge.
5. Can I use welcome bonuses to play video poker?
Yes, you can, if you play at an online casino for real money that offers promotions, then you will be able to claim them to play.
6. What video poker game has the best odds?
The best video poker game with the best odds is Deuces Wild. This game variant is available on all our recommended online casinos.
7. Is video poker a good bet?
Yes, it is, you can win money lavishly when you bet on this game, this game has one of the lowest house edges in the gambling industry.